Tuesday, November 01, 2005

My First Close Call

I entered Malton this morning to find that I had been attacked by zombies and infected during the night. The room was still occupied by three damn zombies, so I booked like hell out of the building I had been in, and found a hospital. There I found a couple of first aid kits, and was able to heal my infection. I then visited a local bar and hit paydirt! A shotgun (only two shells), a baseball bat, two bottles of beer, and a bottle of wine. Being pretty well stocked I headed South-East, towards Pat, and just barely found a well barricaded building full of military personel to collapse in. My very last AP was spent saying hello to my new friends.

CURRENT POSITION: The Stewkely Arms in Western Pashenton
HEADDING: South-East to meet Pat in Gibsonton
ZOMBIES: Hate 'em

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger P. Arty said...

I wanna join! I wanna join!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home