Wednesday, November 02, 2005

El Matador Status Report

I had a good morning, I'm all the way down in Slanterville, recouping in Heckworthy Towers. I got one good shot in on a damn zombie on the way, but couldn't kill him before running out of AP, so I had to retreat inside. I also found a second pistol in a police department on my way down. Tomorrow I'll be able to run and gun, without having to stop and search for supplies, I think. I'm hoping that I'll be in Vine Town in just two days. Stay alive! (Cuz I hate those damn zombies.)

Hendrax & Wipert - join up. Comment with your current email addresses so we can send you an invite.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Dave said...

I just read that there is an absolutely massive zombie horde in Peppardville and Pitneybank (two suburbs between me and Vinetown). I'll try to get just north of those areas tomorrow, and make a run all the way down to Vinetown on Friday.
(Weekend party in Vinetown!)

Hey - does anyone know if the city loops - can i leave the east edge and come in the west edge? It shouldn't be that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home