Thursday, November 10, 2005

I am crying as I write this.

I'm very upset right now.

My character Filouza had an unbelievable successful day. I leveled him up THREE times today (with XP I had originally accumulated to get axe skills) so he had all the scientist skills, and I had 2 NecroTech syringes in hand. I only had enough AP to revivify one zombie. I went outside of the NecroTech building and revivified Phlem Hawker. If I was a zombie waiting for revivification, I would go to a NecroTech building and wait.

So to thank me for giving him life, this guy comes back in the very strongly barricaded NecroTech building and kills me. Wow. That's cold.

I'm very discouraged. Filouza was my prize fighter. I feel so alone.

So alone.

5 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Tell me where you are, I'll come revificate your ass.

(Remember, non-necrotech employees can't tell a building is Necrotech from the street, so he probably didn't know. And also, fuck that guy.)

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger P. Arty said...

This guy was a level 18, or so. He had all the science skills. He was a douche.

I'm in Quarlesbank...where are you? I would say I'll just come meet you, but it'll take me twice as long...f'ing zombies. LITERALLY WORTHLESS.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I'm in Huntley Heights.

I'll head north to the border, then west towards you (I also have El Matador here with me, I wanted to revive him too. I might do that first, then come to you. Just head east along the north border, keep me updated where you are.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Scratch what I said before, Pat.

I moved, I'm in north-central Milen Hills, I just revived El Matador! I'll continue to the north border, and head west, as planned. Head east and let me know where you end up. If you can get as far as East Boundwood, that'd be great, but just let me know and I'll find you! I WILL FIND YOU!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger P. Arty said...

ABORT THE PLAN! FILOUZA IS ALIVE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home