Saturday, November 05, 2005

DNA Extractors Survive, Fighters Die.

El Matador, my oldest and dearest friend in the fight against Zombies has perished. Ambushed by a horde of the undead while he slept, the valient level 1 fighter is gone. And after FINALLY FINDING SOME BULLETS. He will be missed.

In better news, Stab n Jab and Torrential Pain, my two DNA extraction experts, are kicking ass. Both leveled up today - Stab n Jab took construction, while Torrential Pain picked up free running. It was awesome, both men ended up surrounded by zombies with only 10 AP left, and no safe houses near by, when I busted out and bought just the skills they needed to find safety. I'm a bit concerned for Stab n Jab as he is alone in his safe house, and its only lightly barricaded, but I hope to return before night falls to shore up the defenses.

DNA EXTRACTION IS THE CRAZE THAT'S SWEEPING THE NATION!

STAY ALIVE!

VOTE "NO" TO ZOMBIES!

I also found a Necrotech Syringe, so if anyone has a character they really want reborn, bring them to Gibsonton. (Perhaps I'll bring El Matador back to the living as well.) Also, I can create us a safe house now. I'll try to find an awesome location, and let you guys know what I land upon. Let's all get free running so we'll be able to really board that sucker up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home