Monday, November 07, 2005

Status Report

Way back when, when I first tried out Urban Dead, I created a test account. Since "Test Account" was already taken, I named it "My Test Account."

This guy has been the only decent character I've had. Today I was able to buy ADVANCED PISTOL TRAINING. This dude has a 65% chance of dishing out 5 damage to those damn zombies.

I still hate searching for bullets, but It's kind of nice being able to kill zombies consistently. God, I love killing zombies.

Patricimos is my other big prospect. He's got construction skills, and he's 3 DNA extractions away from getting some axe skills. The main downside to DNA extraction, as far as I can tell, is that it's so nice to have in huge packs of zombies, that you actively seek these packs out. I always get overzealous and leave about 10 AP to get away, which is usually not enough. I'm being more conservative with Patricimos. I hope to get him some axe skills so that I can avoid large packs and still level up regularly.

My final character, Robert Logia, is an axe-wielding, DNA-extracting machine. He's currently in the middle of a heavily infested area, but he's strongly barricaded in. Hopefully he'll make it until tomorrow. I would love nothing more than to chop up some undead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home