Thursday, November 03, 2005

Status Report

  • D Seah said "Theyre inside and the walls are down. Shit!" (11-03 00:40 GMT)
  • A zombie said "Graaaagh!" (11-03 01:10 GMT)
  • tj mcbride said "someone kill these zombies before they kill us!!!!" (11-03 01:39 GMT)
I love this game.

---

Status report: I have chosen a character, of the several I was "test driving." I will be P Arty. I have levelled up, and I can now build barricades. My DNA extraction skills are finely tuned, and I am ready to team up with some eager-to-kill privates.

Current location: zombie-infested Galbraith hills. It's nice to be able to build your own safehouse in a dangerous location. I'll be heading to Gibsonton in the next couple of days. If I go through any more thick packs of zombies, I'll try and level up again. Any suggestions on what skill to get next? I'm thinking axe skills. They're not as effective as guns, but you don't have to waste entire days looking for ammo. Combining DNA extraction skills and some sort of attack seems like a good idea.

STAY ALIVE!

P Arty

P.S. Everyone leave the link to your "profile" in a comment, so we can add eachother to our contact lists. I don't know if there's any benefit to this, but it couldn't hurt. Also, we need a name for our resistance. Any suggestions?

3 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger DoktorPeace said...

Harry here.

Unfortunately, upon entering Malton, my personality split into three parts, none of which are anywhere near the rendesvous point. Don't worry, though. All three personalities are content first building up some skills and allegiances in their current locales.

Dr. Giggles - A bit disconcerted with how little XP his healing garners, but still loyal to his Hippocratic Oath.
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=220520

Capt. Giggles - So far, looking to be the strongest of my personalities. Has compiled a vast aresenal of weapons thanks to a quiet zombie presence... for now.
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=222454

Zombie Giggles - Whenever one personality splits into three, it is inevitable that at least one will be evil. Perhaps it is even more inevitable that another personality is secretly evil...
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=222472

(For admin rights, my e-mail is orioleredskin@yahoo.com)

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger P. Arty said...

Admin rights? YOU WISH! We just want to add you to the blog!

Ok, I guess you can have admin rights too.

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger DoktorPeace said...

Whoops I didn't know that admin rights were different from being added. But no matter. Now I have the power!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home