Thursday, November 03, 2005

1 Down 100,000 To Go

Fencehouse started heading north-west to meet up with Port Smellden in Vinetown. I had 2 loaded pistols, 2 clips, 2 flare guns and a fire axe. I saw a lone zombie and some unfortunate man outside a building south of me. I needed to help out. I shot my pistol at him - a hit. He was down to 30. I shot both flares, but not being as experienced with them missed. Going back to what works I shot him 6 more and killed that fucker. Continuing on to Vinetown I found a police station and wanted to find some more ammo. With over 20 survivors there and heavily barricaded I decided to stay there the night. With my last AP I reloaded my pistol, ready for the next zed.

Tomorrow Port Smellden and I continue on our way to Gibsonton.

Stay Alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home