Thursday, November 03, 2005

P Arty Status Report

P Arty Gained another 100 XP today. I think I'm gonna save up 150 and get free running, as I nearly died today without it. With my last 2 AP I got in a building and created a barricade. I do not feel safe, and I will probably come back in a couple hours and build up the barricade some more.

I just realized that DNA extraction does not tell you Zombie HP, which is a bummer. It just tells which class they are and when they died. Not all that useful, after all. It's still a great way to get XP. If you go out at 6:30, or so, you're guaranteed at least 50 XP a day, as long as you can find some zeds.

I did learn that it only costs 75 XP to be able to use NacroTech equipment, and if you can find some syringes, that's all you need to revive the dead. This should be a useful talent.

I didn't make it any closer to Gibsonton, unfortunately. I found a pack of 19 zombies in one square, and got 18 extractions out of them. It was awesome.

Tomorrow I'll try and get free running, and start to head to Gibsonton, I think.

How's everyone else doing? Let us know!

Stay alive, please.

P. Arty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home